Custom Boat Dock Systems
The various layouts of our custom dock systems can be tailor-made to fit your boat and watercraft storage needs. With our professional network of dealers and their custom aluminum dock configurations, Marine Specialties can create a wide array of personalized docks that complement both your boating and recreational lifestyle. Contact us at (770) 531-7735 to request an estimate today.
Our Custom Boat Dock Layouts
Your newly designed and constructed custom boat dock layout is crafted based on the various watercraft you own, any water activities your family enjoys, the lake by which you live, and of course, your personal vision for your waterfront property. As avid fans of the Shorelife ourselves, we utilize our expertise, knowledge, and experience to help make your Shorelife the one you’ve always wanted.
Choose from these custom boat dock designs:
- Platform: This layout is perfect for ponds, community lakes, parks, and various commercial applications. Swim or fish off your platform dock, or simply enjoy the magnificent view.
- Single Slip: If you live in a tight cove or wish to maximize entertaining on your boat dock, a single slip is ideal for you.
- Double Slip: Homeowners that have multiple boats or personal watercraft will greatly benefit from a double slip dock. Plus, they are easy to customize if you plan on adding another boat to your waterfront inventory in the future.
- PWC Side Slip: A great option for the PWC enthusiast, this layout adds convenience for ease of use and protection as your PWCs can be stored in a covered slip. It also offers the same level of protection as a standard slip but retains more usable deck space.
- Commercial: Our commercial custom boat dock systems are ideal for marinas, HOAs, parks, venues, and government entities. They are fully customizable with the most common styles being E-shaped or fishbone. Our team of designers can create a suitable layout for small speed boats, large yachts, or a combination.
RELAX IN STYLE.
The minimum slip size on Lake Lanier is 10 feet by 20 feet and the maximum is 20 feet by 28 feet on a residential dock. The maximum size residential dock is 32 feet by 32 feet and the minimum is 18 feet by 24 feet. Regulations vary on different lakes. We can provide you with all options once we have the specific dock dimensions the Army Corps of Engineers has approved for your dock permit.
We will need to know your permit dimensions to give you the most accurate answer. Some common options are slip inserts, a single slip with side entry PWC slip, and wider upper decks.
We can design the upper deck to be the full length and width of your dock. A popular size with a 32-foot by 32-foot layout is between a 16-foot or 18-foot-wide upper deck.
We offer gable, hip, hip and a half, gable and a half, and sun roof decks.
Serving Lake Lanier Since 1988
Located in Gainesville, GA, and Anderson, SC, we serve Lake Lanier, Lake Allatoona, Blue Ridge Lake, and all nearby communities. Request an estimate for a custom dock system by contacting us at (770) 531-7735. In addition to our single or double slip boat dock construction, we provide advanced boat dock accessories, professional dock moving services, unique dock roof styles, and ornate dock railings.