Our Custom Boat Dock Layouts
Your newly designed and constructed custom boat dock layout is crafted based on the various watercraft you own, any water activities your family enjoys, the lake by which you live, and of course, your personal vision for your waterfront property. As avid fans of the Shorelife ourselves, we utilize our expertise, knowledge, and experience to help make your Shorelife the one you’ve always wanted.
Choose from these custom boat dock designs:
- Platform: This layout is perfect for ponds, community lakes, parks, and various commercial applications. Swim or fish off your platform dock, or simply enjoy the magnificent view.
- Single Slip: If you live in a tight cove or wish to maximize entertaining on your boat dock, a single slip is ideal for you.
- Double Slip: Homeowners that have multiple boats or personal watercraft will greatly benefit from a double slip dock. Plus, they are easy to customize if you plan on adding another boat to your waterfront inventory in the future.
- PWC Side Slip: A great option for the PWC enthusiast, this layout adds convenience for ease of use and protection as your PWCs can be stored in a covered slip. It also offers the same level of protection as a standard slip but retains more usable deck space.
- Commercial: Our commercial custom boat dock systems are ideal for marinas, HOAs, parks, venues, and government entities. They are fully customizable with the most common styles being E-shaped or fishbone. Our team of designers can create a suitable layout for small speed boats, large yachts, or a combination.