Custom Dock Roof Designs
Experience the best in custom boat dock roofing and design with Marine Specialties. We want every part of your boat dock to reflect your lakefront lifestyle, and with our wide range of roof styles, colors, and designs, you can truly have a boat dock that is exclusively yours. Contact us today to request an estimate for your Lake Lanier boat dock by calling (770) 531-7735.
Custom Dock Roof Design & Construction
Marine Specialties excels in creating exceptionally designed custom floating docks with metal boat dock roof installations. We have a wide range of colors and designs available that will enhance your waterfront lifestyle and give you the desired roof coverage you need. With our custom dock roof construction services, we have the ability to add a uniquely designed roof, update the current roof style, or raise the roof height.
Each roof style has its own benefit. The one you choose depends on several factors, such as:
- How you plan on using your lakeside boat dock
- If you wish to use your floating dock to entertain family and friends
- Type of watercraft and deck space you have
- Whether you want an elegant space to relax and unwind or basic protection for your boat or PWC
RELAX IN STYLE.
One-of-a-Kind Dock Roof Styles
All our expertly engineered boat docks include one of five different roof styles — upper deck, hip roof, gable roof, hip and a half, or gable and a half.
- Gable Roof: This roof is a great option for those who use their docks specifically for boating as it can maximize slip size and slip clearance. Gable roofs can be built with any pitch desired and easily accommodate taller boats and boat lifts.
- Hip Roof: These 5x12 roof pitch styles offer the same benefits as a gable roof while adding an architectural design and feel. They are built to provide extra support as they are considered to be stronger and more rigid than gable-style roofs and ideal for areas that see annual snow accumulation.
- Sun Deck Roof: Engineered for ultimate outdoor entertaining, sun deck roofs provide for all your boating needs and bring your lake living right to the water. Entertain friends, relax with family, or simply enjoy the beauty that surrounds you with our sun deck roofs. li>
Corrosion-Resistant R-Panel Metal Roofing
While we provide several roof styles for your state-of-the-art boat dock, we also ensure your roof is strong and reliable for years to come with R-panel metal roofing. Constructed from 26-gauge Galvalume, this industry-leading material is known to resist corrosion and is guaranteed not to crack, curl, or rot. It has a seamless weather-resistant design, and each panel is coated with Kynar 500 finish. R-panel metal roofing is standard on all our dock roofs, available in several different colors, and backed by a leading 30-year limited warranty.
Choose Marine Specialties Today
In addition to custom boat dock roofing and design, Marine Specialties also provides unique boat dock railings, state-of-the-art boat dock layouts, high-quality boat dock repairs, and several other Shorelife services. Schedule service or request an estimate by calling (770) 531-7735. We serve Lake Lanier, Chatuge Lake, Blue Ridge Lake, and waterways throughout Georgia and South Carolina.