We Proudly Install HydroHoist Boat Lifts
Marine Specialties – GA & SC dock builder – has built & serviced floating lake docks, boat lifts & jet ski lifts, as well as protected the shoreline on Lake Lanier and Lake Hartwell, for 30+ years.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Precision-designed, custom molded polyethelene tanks
- All steel parts above the water
- Hot dip galvanized steel frame and fasteners
- Heavy duty dock brackets w/ bumper guards
- Side padded step pittman
- Bushings at all pivot points
- Adjustable hull pads
- Three Year by the customer for tanks
- Thirty-Six (36) months for all other components
- Twelve (12) months for accessories and parts not purchased with the lift
- Twelve (12) months or to the end of the original lift warranty, whichever is greater, for Warranty Parts
- Precision-Designed & Custom-molded High-impact Polyethylene Tanks
- All Steel Above The Water Line*
- Full-width 4″ Frame Channel with 3″ Adjustable Expansion Channel
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ Torsion Bars
- Boat-Side Padded Step Pitmans*
- Five-inch high-density polypropylene square hole bushings
- Heavy-duty Hull Support System
- Grade-8 pivot hardware
- Heavy-duty construction
- Heavy-duty structural-grade dock backets with molded bumper guards
- Two-piece stainless/polyethylene pitman bushings
The founder of HydroHoist was the WORLD’s pioneer of the hydro-pneumatic boat lift for recreational boaters over 50 years ago.
Over fifty years ago, the founder of HydroHoist invented and patented the world’s first hydro-pneumatic boat lift. Such boat lifts for lake docks are designed for use by the recreational boater.
Today, HydroHoist boat lifts still lead the way with innovation and quality, and the company is the largest hydro-pneumatic boat lift manufacturer in the world! Furthermore, through our relationship with HydroHoist, we offer boatlifts that are “all steel above the water” and with the only polyethylene tank designed and manufactured exclusively for use in boat lifts.
Our most popular model boat lift, the UltraLift-2 with polyethylene tanks – designed and manufactured by HydroHoist Boat Lifts – are highly resistant to impact or low-water damage. Flexing when stressed, the tanks of these boatlifts then return unharmed to their original shape!
Also, again, all parts above water are steel – a completely new concept in the boat lifting industry – defying rust, corrosion, and the elements. Furthermore, this construction style protects your boat for years of convenient and care-free storage.
We have boat lift models available to hoist boats ranging from 4,000-32,000 lbs.
Click to the See the HydroHoist UltraLift2™ Specifications
Enjoy this Gallery of Our Boat Lift Options
Click on any image to view larger or slideshow. Hit your keyboard ‘ESC’ key to return to this page.